Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


Well the July 4th long weekend means road trip for our family.  We travel to visit our great friends Jake and Carmen in Florida.  The kids all did great on the ride.  We had LOADS of fun like every year.  This was a big year for Brennan because he was included on the big fishing trip. 
Here's Brennan on our 8 hour ride.  "I'm going fishing, and I'm going to catch a big fish". x  100
So when Brennan ran in the house after a long day of fishing I could not wait to ask him.  Brennan did you catch a big fish???  He looked at me with a big grin and sun burnt face and said no, I caught a "wittle" one.  Oh it was too precious.  So look close Brennan caught the wittle one.  Uncle Jake so graciously let Riley real in the big guy and well Tim.....see for yourself.  Just teasing.