Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday at the Beach!

Kathy, Sofia, and Janie
Lili and Cousin Katie
Sammy and Krissy
Kathy and Calvin
This is my favorite picture.  It's Sofia.

I think this was my best birthday yet!  We enjoyed a day on the beach.  The Jersey shore is so beautiful and fun.  I do have to say the water was so cold it took my breath away.  I was trying to take some pictures of the kids while they were playing and had no idea the temp as a wave rushed up and hit my legs.  I screamed and ran.  You would have even imagined it was  slightly cold by watching them play.  They loved it!  

Uncle Steve is a big beach guy and surfer, so we had to spend a day with him there.  The kids had a blast as you can see by the pictures.  He is as big of a kid as they are.  Oh and Steve they are looking forward to more surfing lessons.  

We are so spoiled by all our many family and friends when we are home.  Thank you so much to all!  We love you!