Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Card HA!


I would love to use this picture for our Christmas card.  Actually it is my favorite.  This is more like us.  It just cracks me up.  I tried a few different times to get a good picture for our Christmas card this year.  I thought a should share a few of the fun ones.   

Check out Patrick and Freckles.  Who knows what Brennan is digging for.  Treasure???
Oh no the dog is running away!  I think Brennan is now napping.
This is Jacey's attempt at a smile after she said she would not be joining us for pictures as we have taken to many lately.  To that I said, "get your tail in here and SMILE!"  
Michael is having way too much fun!  
Where's Patrick.  Oh, silly me of course he is riding the dog.  Luckily by then I had the good, the  bad, and even the ugly shots.